Google Groups
Subscribe to HotMasalaBabes
Email:
Visit this group

Monday, March 2, 2009

Murli Sharma who allegedly claimed that he will no longer play a cops role (after essaying a dozen of them) had to eat his words. Quite literally Murli will be seen playing the role of a cop in 13 B, which is all set to hit theatres on the 6 th of March. Interestingly, Murli will be acting alongside R. Madhavan who plays the protagonist. They were last seen in Sea Hawks directed by Anubhav Sinha. In the past Murli played a cop’s role in umpteen films the recent one being Jaane Tu.
The image “http://www.realbollywood.com/news/wp-content/plugins/bollywood/images/3c20b_02032009155407_1.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Murli says, “Every time I make up my mind to move beyond a cops role, I end up doing it in the next project. Not that I don’t enjoy such a role, it’s just that I would not like to limit myself. In this movie I play a cop, who gets into everything else, but policing crime and criminals. It’s a thriller and I fight the unseen. With Madhavan I go a long way and its super fun being in his company. Murli will also be seen in Nikhil Bhatt’s forthcoming film Salon where he plays a Bihari.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online