Google Groups
Subscribe to HotMasalaBabes
Email:
Visit this group

Monday, March 2, 2009

The image “https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgTq3JtTGTt39aryowigU-g1hzJO7VDhuPXlSGaKaEU_6A7VtHvziiiuL1s4kYB-R_3IWDDKNkyER_ffjg4fD7nOA_8Cukng_1tUxNJm0xDjswDmqfIxOP2nFveasdfnAbjZZSmD3LgN4k/s400/Sushmita+Sen+and+Randeep+Hooda.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Randeep Hooda, the man who created sensations across the country through his debut film, ‘D’ and later many more is back with a bang with more of his films ready to hit the box-office very soon. He is a charming personality and his name is on every woman’s lips. He had the pleasure of dating the former Miss. Universe Sushmita Sen and is now back with her in his upcoming film, ‘Karma aur Holi’. We speak to his guy who is as clear as a crystal and he says it all to us.

You had an injury in your leg. How is it now?
Injury is better now. I was unable to walk for two months but then after that I went for national equestrian championship for horse riding and I won a bronze medal. It is a big thing to win a bronze medal after not walking for two months and horse falling on you. I wanted to prove myself and see I did that. It is like in life you fall off the track and then you get back to life. It was like a big challenge for me. Fortunately thanks to my rider and also my horse which helped me out in competing.

When would you be back in action? Any special exercises you are going through?
I am back in action as I told you, I just won a bronze model and for the movies also I have started going through the different scripts. I am not an actor who works 365 days in a year. Yes I have to strengthen my ankle, do my stretches and some specific exercises and slowly I have started putting weight on my legs.

How was it working with Naomi and other star casts?
It was great. Everyone was really in good spirits and you know if you have a job of an actor, you hang around with people you work with. Naomi is a very nice girl and she is like how we read about her in media.

Do you think you are always been pulled in different controversies?
Well I don’t look at them. I ignore them and controversies are not the end of the world for me. I am more concerned about my own self and my own conscience. Yes, I do think I am pulled in these controversies every now and then but that’s fine as life is interesting with lots of controversies in it.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online