Google Groups
Subscribe to HotMasalaBabes
Email:
Visit this group

Monday, March 2, 2009

Photo - Aliya Shah

Aaliya Shah tells JYOTHI VENKATESH that though her parents have encouraged her to take up acting as her career, they are not happy with her decision.

Is Black your first serial as an actress?
It is my first Hindi serial as an actress. I had earlier acted in the English serial Bombay Talkies which was on air on Zee Café.

You bear a striking resemblance to actress Manisha Koirala
Though I have managed to have an identity of my own now, initially when people used to tell me that I looked like Manisha Koirala, I used to get irritated because I felt that I was losing my identity when I was compared to Manisha though I did feel flattered at the same time with the comparison because she is a good actress.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online